Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Collect beautiful moments

 I had cross-stitched a few of these tags a little while back and this is my last one, time to get some more stitchings done.  I added a pearl border to dress things up a bit.  The cross - stitching came from My Favorite things shop too, they are under resources section.


  • My Favorite things - Cross- stitch tag Die-namics die, also cross-stitch pattern
  • Recollections - Bling on a roll
  • Tim Holtz - Small talk sentiment sticker
  • ribbon and jute

I am sharing my card today with Word Art Wednesday Challenge  


That is all for me today, sorry I was a little late on my posting, hope you are all having a good week so far, thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

10 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love that pretty little stitched tag and the pretty pearls down the side too! Such a pretty card!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I love this so much Connie because I'm a cross stitcher when the mood strikes here and there. Love the look of it and the sweet sunflowers!
I once cross stitched a sun on a card and I loved how it turned out! I just used a pin to punch holes for where I wanted the thread to go. ;)
Love how creative you are! xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

Very nice.
Happy Wednesday Wishes.

All the best Jan

Donna Phelan said...

That Tag is so beautiful, looks like a lot of work, but what a result! Falltastic! Love this sweet creation!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a pretty tag xoxo

R's Rue said...

This is so pretty.

Chrissy said...

Such a pretty tag and looks gorgeous on the card with that beautiful pearl border..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

Your cross stitched tag is really lovely. I use to cross stitch years ago on cards. I love seeing all the new stitching dies it brings me back to my starting days when I use to stitch on my cards. The pearl boarder is great too.

Louca por porcelana said...

Stunning card. Love!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your cross-stiching is so cute. I love how bright the flowers are. Stitching really adds to a card, and gives "I love you" with all the extra work.