Thursday, December 14, 2023

60th Birthday

 Yep my hubby is my old man now, LOL!  That's what I keep telling him :)  He saw these gears and Pipes dies years ago when we went to a Scrapbook store and said how cool they were and I should get them, I told him I had no idea what to do with those pipe dies but he wanted to get them, he has since done a few things with the gears but not sure if he ever used the pipe dies so I decided to try and make the number 60 with them, I had to do a little trimming to make it somewhat work.


  • Memory Box - Small Steampunk Pipes and Deluxe Gear set dies
  • WeRmemory keepers - For the record paper
  • Spellbinders - Special Birthday sentiment stamp

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and let me know you did,

Connie

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous way to use the pipes Connie, what an awesome fun card..

luv CHRISSYxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great use of the pipes. Hope he had a great day! xoxo

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Happy Birthday - he's still young in my book! Perfect card - love the gears and pipes! x K

Donna Phelan said...

Oh how fun and clever--the #60 in pipes--so cool! I love this masculine card! Loving that split front panel too, your papers look great and love the colorful strip of paper at the top and the washi tape. This is awesome! Happy Birthday to your Hubby--as I turn 62 this year, tell him he is just a baby lol

April said...

What a neat card! You did a great job with the pipes. I hope he had a great birthday.

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness this is a brilliant way to use those pipes. I am sure your husband will love how you created this. Happy birthday to him.

Leslie Miller said...

It's perfect, Connie! So clever and cool! I'll be he loved it. He's a spring chicken at 60 years young. Happy belated birthday to him!

Lowcarb team member said...

What a great card.
Many happy belated birthday wishes for him.

All the best Jan