Saturday, December 9, 2023

Lattice Split card

 I have seen this style of card called a few names, but I wanted to try something new for my daughters birthday cards so I went with this design that I have seen many do.  I followed the instructions on the Card Here . I went with the second card in the video, she calls it a trellis split card.

I wanted to write quite a bit in her card so I added a yellow insert inside that I folded so she has to open that up to view the sentiment inside.


  • Spellbinders - Layered daises, colored with inks using brushes
  • Stampendous - Birthday Assortment sentiment stamp
  • Recollections - gems 
  • Butterfly gem


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, and hope you enjoy a great weekend!

Connie

13 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Connie, I love the flowers and the lattice design, fabulous and gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

That looks great Connie, a beautiful card.

All the best Jan

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful! Blessings.

Donna Phelan said...

Love this style of card and you have recreated it perfectly! Sweet florals for your sweet daughter!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

What a beautiful card! Love the big flowers and fence idea. Makes me dream on Spring!! Especially since we still don't really have snow here so it's brown and blah. Lol 🌸

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty! xoxo

April said...

This is beautiful! I have been wanting to make this type of card for awhile. I will have to try it soon. I know your daughter will love it.

aussie aNNie said...

Creative and beautiful design, fabulous colours as always, love this x

Debbie said...

gorgeous connie, such a pretty layout and the perfect color for those beautiful flowers!!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh I love the lattice design at the bottom of your card! So beautiful, and perfectly paired with the flowers! Gorgeous card!

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... this is such a cool design ... will have to give it a try for sure! Thanks for beautiful inspiration my friend! Merry Christmas to you & yours!

Lisa said...

I just used this die cut in the last week and love it! I love, love, love the purple you used and what a great job you did on the trellis. I still need to try that technique.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! I have this in my techniques folder meaning to do it one day. You did a beautiful job on it and I love the pretty flowers die cut and colored!