Saturday, December 16, 2023

Day 1 advent calendar

 I needed a get well card for a friend and I had I decided to use something from one of my Advent Calendars, yes I bought two this year, I just had to see if I would like Spellbinders better than Crafter's companion that I have been getting for the past 3 years.

This one was an embossing folder from day one of Crafter's companion.  I colored it with markers after embossing.


  • Crafter's Companion - Advent calendar 2023 day 1, Embossing folder, colored w/markers
  • Basic Grey - Periphery Paper
  • PPD - Mini stitches square and A2 Stitched Banner set die
  • The Greetery - thinking of you sentiment stamp

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great week!

Connie

7 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Oh how FUN for you! And you get two lol I can see you opening them each morning and jumping for joy lol I have been helping Penny with hers, it's a Star Wars Lego one hahaha, most mornings it was like ooooh look I got so and so or whatever, after she opened the little package she would look at me and say 'good luck' and walk away! LOL This kid! And in my old age I have to take a picture of the little diagram so I can enlarge it to see how to build it Oh man! Back to your cards, Pretty little focal point. Love the embossing and your perfect coloring! That sentiment looks great there and I love the font style. Very nice!

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful design and gorgeous image most stunning creative card x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, it's a pretty embossed and colored flower! I will have to look up the advent calendars. How fun that would be!

Graça Gamito said...

Connie, this card is very well prepared!
As I really like embroidery, this is a good idea for the future.
Holy Christmas!

Lowcarb team member said...

Looks good.

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

This is a wonderful get well card. Love the colors and imagery.