Thursday, December 28, 2023

Grand Adventure

 Masculine card for my nephew, I haven't done any water coloring in quite sometime so I thought I would do that with this image, I used my  Spectrum Aqua markers but used some of my sparkle pen for the water. I colored the frame with an alcohol marker.


  • Northwoods - 2007 stamp,  water colored w/ spectrum aqua markers and sparkle pen for the water
  • Simple stories - Generation paper
  • Memory Box - Fresh Foliage die
  • Tim Holtz - Metallic sticker book, sentiment

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

10 comments:

April Williams said...

This is so pretty! I love the scene and the leaf dies. They all look great with the striped paper.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous water colouring Connie and I love the scene, such a lovely stamp, love the background papers and foliage, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kim said...

Such a great masculine card, Connie. It's a lovely tranquil scene, isn't it? I wouldn't mind sitting under one of those trees and look out at the water.

Louca por porcelana said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my dear friend.

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely beautiful, Connie! Masculine, yes, but you know how I love the outdoors and all things nature. Nice touch to use the sparkle pens on the water. I need to get mine out again. Happy new year!

Donna Phelan said...

A very handsome card, love the image and your water coloring. I bet you and your hubby have seen this view a lot on your travels! Happy New Year!

Lisa said...

Oh WOW that image is incredible. Your water coloring turned out great. Super masculine card. I am not one to do much water coloring but for Christmas my hubby gave me some water-colored images. I guess I will get to learn how watercolor a bit. Hopefully there are some instructions. :)

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a nice scene and great colouring.

All the best Jan

Esther Asbury said...

Wow! What an awesome masculine card! Your coloring of that scene is perfect!

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's gorgeous! xoxo