Friday, December 22, 2023

Find Joy

 I just love these papers and the chipboard pieces of ephemera they have that go with the papers, I put them together to make this cute seen, my friend that it went to has cats so I thought it was perfect.


  • Stamperia - House of Roses 12x12 paper and Chipboard die cuts
  • Tim Holtz - Small talk sentiment sticker
These chipboard pieces are pretty thick, but it made it through the mail ok :)


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and know how busy this time of year can be :)

Connie

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love ephemera crafting and this is a lovely scene Connie and gorgeous papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

So pretty, Connie - love the darling scene - your friend will love this. Hope you have a lovely, peaceful Christmas. Hugs xo K

Lisa said...

This is a purrrfect card for a friend that likes cats. Great imagery on this card. Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season.

Donna Phelan said...

That is a sweet scene! Loving that wallpaper. Your friend will enjoy this pretty little piece! Merry Merry!

April Williams said...

What a pretty card! I love Stamperia papers.

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh my! That is so pretty.

Taking the opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas.

All the best Jan

Birgit said...

What a darling scene you've created with these stickers ad papers. It turned out perfectly! Merry Christmas to you my friend!

JD/ Jill said...

This is lovely! I like the sentiment on the card too!

Debbie said...

such an adorable scene. it seems this line of paper takes the guesswork out of matching things up and putting them together!!

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful use of patterned papers! Love the sweet little scene you've created!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, it's so pretty! I love the papers. Reminds me of some I'm unintentionally hoarding. You know it's my weakness.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo