I have two cards finished for my great niece and great nephew, so I thought I would share them together.
- Great Impressions - G423 stamp colored with/markers
- Kat Scrappiness - Mini Slimline Stitched Rope die
- Hero Arts - Fabulous Birthday sentiment
- Cheery Lynn Designs - Alison's Ribbons die
- BasicGrey - Two scoops paper
This next one I tried inking my embossing folder with distress ink and then running it through my machine to transfer the ink to the paper, well I did this a few times and this was my results, then I added some lunar paste to it also, well I am not totally thrilled with the outcome and why did I not just go with some pattern paper instead but no I used the background and had to get it in the mail. I am sharing my good with my bad cards. They all don't turn out like we want. I have since saw someone using the oxide inks and they said you get much better coverage so next time I will try that.
- Lifestyle Crafts - Birthday embossing folder, used Distress ink directly on folder before embossing
- Lunar Paste - Sike! over raised areas of embossing folder
- Mama Elephant - Dos Amigos stamp set, colored w/markers
- Darice - Nesting wavy squares die
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and letting me know you have,