Sunday, December 24, 2023

Merry Christmas

 I have a few more Christmas cards to share today.

Wishing you all that celebrate a very Merry Christmas.

I find a sentiment I like and I put it in all my Christmas cards that year, this was this years sentiment.

May the Joy

And Peace

That were present

At the birth of Christ

Be present in your

Home this Season.

 


  • 49 and Market - Christmas Spectacular 2023 Ephemera Bits
  • Inking for background with lumber Jack plaid ink

My second one I layered red behind the tree, after thinking I should have done it the other way around so the tree would have been green.


  • Poppystamps - Wish you a merry Christmas die
  • My minds eye - O Christmas tree paper
  • Memory Box - Stitched Rectangle layers die
  • Gold stickers

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

12 comments:

Daniela said...

Connie Dear,
May this Season be full of Light and laughter for you and your family.
With much gratitude
X Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely cards and a wonderful sentiment.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

All the best Jan

JD/ Jill said...

Very Pretty Christmas cards!
Hope your Christmas Is very special!

Kim said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards, dear Connie. I rather love the red layer behind the tree. =) Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas, lovely Connie, as you celebrate with your loved ones.

Debbie said...

really beautiful cards connie. breakfast is in the oven and i have a few minutes before the "boy" wakes up...i wanted to be sure and stop by and wish you a very merry christmas!!

Donna Phelan said...

Pretty creations (as always!)
MERRY MERRY!

Birgit said...

A wonderful collection of cards and the perfect sentiment to spread God’s love. Have a blessed Christmas. ❤️

April Williams said...

These are so pretty! I love the sentiment.

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful cards! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and will have a blessed 2024!

Leslie Miller said...

I hope you had a beautiful Christmas, Connie! I know it was a quiet one, but that's okay. Pretty cards today!

Lisa said...

These are wonderful Christmas cards. Great papers and layouts.

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are so pretty, Connie! Belated thanks for mine. It arrived in time, but I think I'd already started my break xoxo