Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Holly

 I am just getting this posted in time for this month, I have had them done for a couple days now.  I used some new Holly Acetate pieces and some holly images.


  • 49 and Market- Christmas Spectacular Acetate Foliage and Vintage Artistry Peace and Joy paper
  • Washi tape

  • 49 and Market- Christmas Spectacular Acetate Foliage and Vintage Artistry Peace and Joy paper, branch, flower and sentiment in paper pack also

  • 49 and Market packaging for background piece and Ticket Essentials (stamp)
  • Spellbinders A2 Distressed Edges die
  • Tim Holtz - Crochet die and Pocket cards

  • 49 and Market - Christmas spectacular 2023 Ephemera bits (background piece
  • Tim Holtz - Pocket cards
  • Gartner Studios - Dimensional sentiment sticker
Thanks so much for stopping by today, a little behind on my blogging again, hope to catch up in the next couple days.

Connie

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Connie, I clicked to make the pictures bigger and they have that lovely soft watery effect, gorgeous cards..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Birgit said...

Wow Connie, These are all gorgeous! You'll be all set with your Christmas cards come next Christmas.

Leslie Miller said...

Hooray, Connie, for getting your monthly Christmas cards done! They're all gorgeous. The holly pieces are really lovely. I have 4 cards in my Christmas box so far. Hey, it's a start!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

They are beautiful Connie! I've always loved holly. My first wedding was at Christmas time and I had holly in my bouquet, along with big white lilies and velvet red roses. Sigh
These turned out great! :)

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE the design here, it's just beautiful. Great make and lovely effects xx xx

Lisa said...

I am really drawn to the holly acetate card. You paired it with beautiful paper too. Very lovely collection of Christmas cards. I really need to get a few Christmas cards made. I fear I am falling behind already.

Esther Asbury said...

Holly is one of my favorite things to use for holiday cards, and yours are absolutely beautiful!

JD/ Jill said...

These are all great cards. I need to start working on some more Christmas cards. This year (due to me getting sick) I never got all my cards done for Christmas. I don't want that to happen again next year.!