Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Sending Hugs

 You may remember this stamp, I used it in This Post . I am using it again today but for a get well card this time, it seems everyone is getting sick lately. When I was doing the last card I just couldn't get a good all over stamp of the image even with my Misti, so I grabbed another piece and that one worked fine, and this one had been sitting on my desk ever since, so when I needed a get well card I just chopped off the part of the stamp that wouldn't stamp well and just used the portion of the stamp.


  • Memento - Lot 7019 stamp set, colored w/markers
  • Memory Box - Stitched Rectangle layers die
  • PPD - Stitched Postage Rectangles die


    I am a bit behind on visiting blogs, my hubby caught what we think is Covid, it is acting the same way as last time he got it. So far I am doing pretty good, but just have been busier than normal, so hope to catch up soon :)

    Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

    Connie

    15 comments:

    April Williams said...

    This is so pretty! I love the frame. Such a pretty stamp too.

    wannabcre8tive said...

    This is a beautiful card. I love the colors.

    carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

    Love this - of course, again, I'm such a flower girl. :) I hope your hubby is doing okay and that you don't get it! 🙏🏻 If you get a chance go and check out my post about my blogaversary giveaway! Would love you to enter if you haven't. 😊 I'm not doing the drawing until next week.
    blessings dear Connie. xo

    Chrissy said...

    Beautiful floral stamp Connie and coloured beautifully, and I love your card design..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    JD/ Jill said...

    Oh my, Hope your husband is doing better. Yes, before, Christmas Jim and I passed something on to each other. He said I gave to him. and Of course, I said he gave it to me ( He was sick first..}. We share everything.

    Your card is lovely. That is really a great stamp!

    Esther Asbury said...

    What a beautiful card! I love the way you framed your flowers with a postage die! So pretty!
    Here's hoping your husband gets well quickly and you escape getting ill this time.

    Beth Norman-Roberts said...

    Beautiful Connie. The bright flowers really pop. Can't access AI again. Grr.

    Birgit said...

    Your card is lovely Connie. I'm so sorry to hear that your hubby has been sick. Please do take care of yourself as well.

    roughterrain crane said...

    This is a lovely card. I enjoyed the spring earlier. Please stay safe and be healthy.

    Leslie Miller said...

    Gosh, the part you saved sure does look pretty! I'm so ready to see some flowers. Love your framing of this cheerful image. It will perk up your under the weather recipient. I hope your hubby doesn't feel too bad and that you don't catch it, too. I know you're protected as much as you can be. Sending hugs and well wishes!

    Debbie said...

    ooooh connie "i am so far behind i thought i was first"!! so yes, i am way behind, still feeling like i have a cold. i hope your husband will be ok, this varent of covid does not seem as bad!!

    lastly, but most importantly, i LOVE the sweet card!!

    Lisa said...

    Love your tenacity to use this stamp again when it did not stamp well and make a get well card. The colors are wonderful. I will need to remember that when I have a stamp that is not quite stamping right to see if I can salvage the image.

    Darlene said...

    Beautiful card my friend! Sorry I'm so late getting around to commenting ... hubby & I have both been sick. Luckily NOT covid and NOT RSV but a sinus infection/chest cold so a LOT of coughing going on in our house right now! Your card is so so pretty ... can't wait until I see spring flowers like this popping up in my flower beds! Already tired of the 'white stuff' LOL

    Em Louise Fairley said...

    So pretty! xoxo

    Louca por porcelana said...

    Awww...Awesome!