Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Roses and Peony

 I needed a get well for my longest friend, she is going through some rough times right now.  I went with this flower because I really love it! The background die has roses so I thought it would be a pretty combo. I put some pattern paper behind the die cut background and inked and colored the tag that goes with the background die set and stamped the sentiment.


  • Gemini - Peony die
  • Spellbinders - Tudor Rose Card front die
  • My Mind's eye - Quite contrary paper
  • ODBD - mini tag sentiments stamp
  • Bazzill - Brad

I would like to share my card with Beautiful Blossom Challenge and their 1st Birthday Challenge 

Thanks for stopping by today,
Connie

15 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh so pretty Connie! Hope you are doing well! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Beautiful Blossoms! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
BB DT
BEAUTIFUL BLOSSOMS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

This is so pretty - and striking. The contrast of that deeper green with the bright peony is so pretty.

April Williams said...

That rose is very pretty. The patterned paper looks great behind the cover die cut. I know your friend will enjoy the card.

Birgit said...

What a beautiful card with a gorgeously layered flower. It is stunning! I'm sure this card will bring her some sunshine. Hope your friend feels better soon.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

I'm sure your friend will like this card, it looks lovely.
I do hope she feels better soon.

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous layered die cut. Great colors you chose to make it come to life.

Leslie Miller said...

What a pretty background die and a perfect spot for the lovely rose. I feel the need for warmth and pretty right now, and your card gave me a good dose of it. I know how it hurts when your good friend is hurting. I hope her difficult time gets better soon.

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful!

Debbie said...

a lot of thought went in to this pretty card. i do hope your friend gets better soon!!

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card!

Esther Asbury said...

That background die is so elegant, and I love how you used designer paper behind it. I never think to do that, but it sure adds a lot! Beautiful card!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love the pink and green on this card!
Thank you so much for entering this beauty in our Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
XOX, Aimeslee DT

Aimeslee Winans said...

Me again!
Thanks a bunch for celebrating our first birthday with us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
xoxo, Aimeslee DT