Sunday, January 21, 2024

So Old

 Our friend just turned 60 and I saw this sentiment that said "Your so old if you were milk I would sniff you first". I used that one on hubby's card too, so I had to use it on our friends but with his card I used the cat image thought it went better with the sentiment that is inside :) I highlighted the embossing and the wood floors with a bit of inking.


  • Tim Holtz - Cat Chat, stamps colored w/markers, dies and embossing folder
  • Penny Black - Wood Floors die

I would like to share my card today with Can you handle the pressure Challenge 

I am so excited it is going to get above freezing this week and we will have rain instead of snow.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

17 comments:

April said...

This is really cute! Love the cat. I like how you highlighted the background and wood.

Chrissy said...

Oh,I love it Connie, that deserved a right-out loud laugh, so funny and a fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, tee hee! I love a sentiment that sends a giggle. They're great for guy cards, especially. This is so cute and fun, Connie! I forgot I have that wood floor die. It's perfect here!

JD/ Jill said...

Cute idea for a card!

Judy Woodland said...

Haha, LOVE the sentiment, that's a good one!!! Great design here, that background is so stinkin' cool. So much wonderful work here, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. I hope we see you back again soon!
Judy~ CYHTP DT Designer

Kim said...

Such a cute and humorous card, Connie. Above freezing......still too chilly for me. =)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So adorable. That sentiment is hilarious 😂

Birgit said...

What a funny sentiment to go along with this funny cat. It's too cute!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo

Donna Phelan said...

hahahaha that is funny--that cat's face is ridiculous LOL Great texture, love that floor, so cool!

Hena Tayeb said...

Oh the expression on the cats face. I love it.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I agree with April, I love the shading on the cat - great work!

Donna Ellis said...

LOLOL!!!!!! Could anything tell the story as well as that embossing folder in the background, Connie? Totally made me laugh, especially with the flooring, baseboard, and green eyes to match the craziness of the background! Fantastic card, and sure to bring a laugh. The sentiment is fabulously fun, too! I hadn't heard that comment before! Wishing you a warm day after all the freezing weather! hugs, de

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Oh my goodness - this card is hilarious! That cat!! 😁 And it's so cute Love it!

Lisa said...

OMG, I started reading this post and was taking a sip of coffee and nearly spit it out laughing. This is fantastic and oh so funny!!!

Debbie said...

nice to see a funny card and funny it is!! the cat is hysterical!!

Esther Asbury said...

LOL -- Punny cards are so fun and yours is simply adorable!