Monday, August 19, 2024

Birthday Tea

 This was a piece of ephemera from a pack, wasn't sure if I would use it but then a cardmaking friend was talking about how much she loves coffee and tea and I thought it would make a nice card for her birthday.


  • Paper Studio - Ephemera (teapot)
  • Spellbinders - Floral Doily Motifs dies
  • Crafter's companion - Paper
  • Stamps of life - Minis4circles sentiments stamp
  • Pearls


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and say Hi,

Connie

10 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Perfect card for a tea lover, Connie xoxo

Debbie said...

this is such a clever card connie!! you could include a specialty tea bag inside this card!! the teapot is beautiful!!

April said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the teapot.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous ephemera Connie, I get bits sometimes thinking the same, how will I use it, but this is great, especially for a tea and coffee drinker.

luv CHRISSYxx

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I bet she'll love it! That tea pot is darling. Blessings on the new week ahead! xoxo

Louca por porcelana said...

So cute and adorable! Hugs and blessings.

Donna Phelan said...

It does make for a very sweet card! That teapot looks 3D--TEArrific!

Birgit said...

So very sweet! I'm sure your friend will love your thoughtfulness.

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card! I love the doily behind the teapot.

Lisa said...

Great ephemera. I have put all my ephemera in my tote of items to use up. Today I pulled out several pieces. I feel I have a ton to use up. This ephemera is really beautiful and the doily die cut behind the teapot is perfect too.