Saturday, August 10, 2024

Botanical in Frame

 Trying to go through and use stamp sets I haven't used in awhile and I thought this one is a pretty collage stamp. The butterfly, sentiment and framed image are all from the same set.  I tore and inked the paper to separate it from the bottom piece.


  • Hot off the Press - Botanical Frames stamp set, colored w/markers
  • Memory Box - Stitched circle layers die
  • PPD - Mini stitched square die
  • Kat Scrapiness - Mini Slimline stitched rope die
  • Queen & Co. - Sunflower Yellow rhinestones
  • Paper from friend

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

12 comments:

Debbie said...

ooooh connie, i LOVE this card. the way that you laid everything out and the colors are so pretty!! and who doesn't love seeing a butterfly on their card?! "happy everything", that's wonderful!!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Just beautiful 😍 Connie, well done great colour choices. Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

Chrissy said...

Love your design Connie, pretty papers and lovely frame with the butterflies..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Louca por porcelana said...

How beautiful! Have a blessed Sunday!

Connie said...

It's lovely, what is prettier than daisies and butterflies:)

Donna Phelan said...

Loving that pretty daisy Designer Paper and your beautiful butterflies! The torn paper is a nice accent and that sentiment is everything! :)

Leslie Miller said...

Connie, I had a lovely visit today, viewing all your pretty cards. You can imagine there's no time to comment on all, but I know you understand. I love when I see older products being used. This image is timeless. The paper is pretty, too. Everything goes together beautifully.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

So pretty and still so much summery goodness. Butterflies make anything extra pretty. :)

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Connie xoxo

Darlene said...

So so pretty!

Lisa said...

Great collage stamp. I have so many stamps in my collection that I have not used. I finally used one this week that was about 3 years old. I need to make that a resolution to use one new one every week next year. I am still trying to use up my tote items but I have so many great stamps I want to use too. Oh the struggles of not enough time to craft. LOL! Gorgeous card.

Esther Asbury said...

This is so very beautiful! I love the torn paper strip across the bottom, what a nice finishing touch!