Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Stripes

 In my stamping group the Christmas challenge for this month was stripes, I went through all my things and I had two stamp sets with stripes so I made two cards of each.


  • Impression Obsession - Leaf ornament stamp, colored w/markers and fussy cut and Pine Branch dies
  • Anna Griffin - Christmas scrapbook cardstock
  • Brad
  • Starform - Merry Christmas sticker
I added a little bit of dimension behind the ornament and pine branches with foam adhesive


This second one is pretty much the same just colored differently and different sentiment sticker


  • Impression Obsession - Leaf ornament stamp, colored w/markers and fussy cut and Pine Branch dies
  • Anna Griffin - Christmas scrapbook cardstock
  • Brad
  • Elizabeth Craft Designs - Merry Christmas sticker
When I do the same stamps on several cards I always want to change something about them so this one I changed up the paper and the dies I cut the stamp image from. The first I used several strips of scrap paper I had left in the paper pack. There is only dimension from popping up the image panel on these.


  • PowerPoppy - Candy Cane classic Digital stamp, colored w/markers
  • Lilybee designs - Jingle papers
  • Pink & Main - sentiment strip dies
  • Simon says - Tiny Christmas words
With this one I used some papers that had stripes too


  • PowerPoppy - Candy Cane classic Digital stamp, colored w/markers
  • Graphic 45 - Christmas Emporium papers
  • PPD - Distressed Edge Rectangle set
  • Simon Says - Tiny words Christmas sentiment stamp
  • Pink & main - sentiment strip dies
This last card I did for my cardmaking groups challenge which was to make a special fold card. Since I try to keep things really simple for my Christmas cards I only made one for this challenge.



  • PowerPoppy - Wreath: Boxwood & Cranberry digital stamp, colored w/markers
  • Honeybee - Holiday Cheer paper
  • Spellbinders - Labels One die
  • Starform - Glitter gold stickers
  • Hot off the press - Inside - Acetate border to hold up easel

I realize now that I only made 5 cards instead of the 6 I wanted to, oh well only one behind isn't bad ;)

I am sharing my card today with Peace on earth challenge 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, hopefully the thoughts of Christmas will help to cool down us all that are going through this HOT streak today, our temps are getting up to 97 with a feels like in the 100's.

Connie

12 comments:

Debbie said...

beautiful christmas cards connie, you are really going to be ready when christmas comes!!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

They all turned out so cute! With the way time is flying you're gonna need them before you know it. Lol

Donna Phelan said...

These are striking! Love that pretty little ornament and the greenery, so dimensional! The crossed candy canes are so sweet and the easel card is delightful. Love that large Peace On Earth sentiment! Very Festive! Merry Merry!

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful ornament with the stripes and leaves. It's good to see some favorite Power Poppy images being used, too. Also love that distressed edge rectangle on the candy cane card. Very cool!

Chrissy said...

Wow, gorgeous group of Christmas cards Connie, fabulous colouring and designs..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like these, you are going to be well organised this Christmas.

All the best Jan

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all so pretty, Connie xoxo

Darlene said...

WOW! You've been busy my friend! These are all simply gorgeous! Sure glad I don't have to choose a favorite! LOL Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

So pretty! The pine branch looks incredible!

-Soma

Esther Asbury said...

They're all so beautiful and your coloring is top notch! I especially love those pretty Christmas bulb cards.

Lisa said...

You made some great Christmas cards. I particularly like the ornament image and branch dies. Those are really stunning cards and you colored the image beautifully.

Carol L said...

What a lovely collection of Christmas cards you've made. I just love those ornaments with the greens but everything is amazing. Well done.