Thursday, August 29, 2024

Get well soon

 A couple of the ladies in our cardmaking group are going through some health troubles.  I used some paper pads that have ephemera right in the pack you just need to cut them out, and I used some dies.


  • DCWV - Primrose paper pack, paper and label
  • Basic Grey - Rub ons
  • Spellbinders - Baby Buntings die
  • Ribbon from my sister


This next card I did not realize I forgot to add the dot on the exclamation point until resizing the pictures to post, and the card has already made it to it's destination :(


  • DCWV - The Primrose paper pack, Papers and Label
  • Spellbinders - Labels 4 die
  • ODBD - Hello Die
  • 49 and Market -  Avesta Rub on (butterfly)
  • Distress inks - Antique Linen and Scorched Timber for shading


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful cards Connie, love the lace ,papers and bows and the butterflies finish it all off..

luv CHRISSYxx

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Such pretty cards. I bet they will appreciate the kind words and loving support very much. :)

Birgit said...

These are both lovely, Connie! So very thoughtful of you too.

Louca por porcelana said...

Sweet and beautiful cards! Have a lovely week ahead.

April Williams said...

These are beautiful and I know these ladies will appreciate them.

Debbie said...

what lovely cards connie. the papers are so pretty and that little touch of ink really adds depth to the additions you added. dot, what dot...i had to go back and look, i never noticed it was missing!! enjoy the weekend, i hope your weather is a little cooler!!

Donna Phelan said...

These are beautiful! Love the soft subtle tones.

Lisa said...

Lovely cards for your crafty friends. I love paper packs that have ephemera with them. They are great for creating quick and coordinated cards.

Carol L said...

These are both beautiful with the lace and ephemera and portray a real home-spun look with the get well wishes.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, so feminine with such a lovely vintage flair! I see so many things when I'm editing photos and I wonder why I didn't see them before. Your recipient probably didn't notice, either. Love the lace on your first card.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Both are beautiful, Connie xoxo