Monday, August 12, 2024

Floral Wreath

 This sweet wreath was part of an ephemera pack, I did not buy the matching papers I just picked up the ephemera because I liked what was inside. It was a little small so I found a die that I thought would work nice with it. It is hard to see but I added pink washi and a border of white butterflies washi tape and then added the faux postage stamp on top of them.


  • Carta Bella - Flora Ephemera (wreath)
  • Die Versions - Lucky Scallop whisper die
  • Recollections - Transparent craft tape w/butterflies
  • Pink Washi tape
  • 49 and Market - Artoptions Rouge Postage stamp washi tape


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

10 comments:

Hena Tayeb said...

Beautiful

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Connie xoxo

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

So very perfectly pretty in pink! :)

Birgit said...

This is so very pretty, Connie!

Donna Phelan said...

CB has some beautiful papers! The floral image is lovely and that die beneath--magnificent!

Darlene said...

OH so pretty Connie! Love that color combo!

April said...

Such a pretty card! I love the wreath and added postage stamp.

Lisa said...

Gorgeous flowers on that ephemera. Love that die cut you paired with it.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh how beautiful!! I love that pretty way you framed the wreath - that die is so elegant and beautiful!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, pretty! The die works beautifully with that sweet wreath!