Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Baby Boy

My nephew and his wife will be having their baby in November and this Sunday they are having a baby shower, I can't make it so this morning the quilt I finished last night went out in the mail along with this card I made this morning... Yep last minute here folks.  But I made it in time, well that is if the post office can get it to Michigan on time ... fingers crossed!



The stamp is from Studio G, it only had one onesie on the line and it looked a little lonely, so I stamped it off again 3 times on to white cardstock, colored them with makers and then fussy cut them and hung them on the line.  There wasn't a lot of room but they just fit.

Spellbinders --Scalloped Borders two die
Anna Griffin --- paper
Recollections -- Button brads (holding up the clothes line )
Recollections -- Lace on a roll

The sentiment is in the same stamp set, I cut them out and added to the bottom
Distress ink in old paper has been used all over the card :)

Well it has been another crazy busy day and I have Ladies Bible study tonight so I am off. 
Hope you all are enjoying a very good week... we are getting warm again here but hey, the mid 80's are better than the 90's right.  Have to think positive :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

8 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Adorable baby card! Love how you used the border die! They'll love this card & your quilt!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so, so sweet! Love baby cards and love how you stamped the three onsies on the line. Bet the quilt was adorable, too!

SarahGeorge said...

Sweet gift for a sweet little baby. I liked the way you stamped the onesie three times, and yes it looks great :)

Diane said...

Wow Connie this is just adorable, love the paper and design.


Hugs Diane

Stephanie said...

Darling card, Connie! I love the blue lace - super cute. Hugs!

Dolores Raml said...

Cute card to go with your quilt, love how you added the extra onsies.

Cheryl said...

How beautiful! I love your design, and that cream layer with the scalloped border is really pretty. I actually thought it was a piece of fabric with lace trim!

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card!