Friday, September 6, 2013

Bunny wishes

I am not sure if there is a name to this or not, can't remember, but I have seen a few people now stamping their images in softer colors so that you don't get that harsh black or brown lines, so I thought I would give it a try, and as you can see I have a lot of more practice I need.  I am sending this to my great nephew who is turning 3 so I thought I might be ok with still sending it along.



I started off stamping the image using Memento ink in Desert Sand.
The Image stamp is one of Michael Abrams that came free with my Quick Cards magazine, I colored it with Copic and Spectrum Noir pens.

Spellbinders -- Labels Seven and Labels Twenty-three dies
Studio G-- sentiment, added some Waterfall Stickels to the star
Stickles --Shabby Shutters was added to the grass

Well I am off, have to work today so I have to get my demo stuff packed up.

Hope you all enjoy a great weekend,

Connie

6 comments:

SarahGeorge said...

That's a pretty image! and yes, it's soft too! The kid will love it :). Have a great day today!

Stephanie said...

Aww...the little bunny makes my heart melt :) Very cute, Connie. Have a great weekend. Hugs!

deb said...

Great job with your coloring. I have tried to do that a few times but have not been happy with my results.

Cora said...

Very nice. Maybe I should give this a try

Me, My Stamps and I said...

how sweet!!!!
love the colors and coloring!!!!
tfs:)

Leslie Miller said...

This turned out great, Connie! I can't seem to ever get happy with this technique. I keep wanting to draw a darker line around my image. That's partly what happened with my poodle the other day. I definitely need more practice!