Monday, September 16, 2013

You're so Tweet

Well I showed this card to my hubby and he just laughed and said he doesn't like this image.  I won it from a girl quite a few years ago from her blog and I never got around to using it, it didn't have any tacky on the back of the stamp so I applied some repositionable glue stick on the back and stuck it to my acrylic block.  Hopefully my 12 year old great nephew will like it.



I don't think this company is in business anymore, but this stamp is from the Toodles and Bink -- Adam, you're so tweet stamp set.  I colored it with markers.  Since the paper has a plaid background I tried to do the same thing on his shirt.  Oh I forgot to put some glossy accents on his binoculars I will have to do that before sending this out.

Martha Stewart -- Leaf border and corner punches
DCWV -- Garden Harvest paper
Memory Box -- Woodland Branch die
Spellbinders -- Back to Basics tags die
Bazzill Basics Paper -- Brad
Handwritten sentiment

Oh this is finally my kind of weather, sure have been enjoying the last couple of days being able to have the windows and doors open, air out the house and all my furbabies are loving it too!

I didn't manage to get very far on the quilt I am making for my nephews new baby on it's way.  Or my felt table mat, but I am caught up again on my cards :)  Hope you had a fun weekend and the week ahead is as enjoyable!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

7 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun image Connie!! I love your added tag and the branch. Great coloring!!

Stephanie said...

Too cute :) Enjoy your Monday, sweet friend!

Hugs!

Ivanka said...

Very sweet card!

Cheryl said...

This is so cute! It reminded me of something that happened to me that I had completely forgotten about. When I was a kid, maybe 9 or 10, a bird pooped right on top of my head...in front of a whole bunch of kids! It's funny now, but back then I was the only one who didn't see the humor in it! :)

Linda Carson said...

I think the image is fun! Love the outdoor look using the leaf border and branch! Fab coloring too!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a super cute card. Love the darling image... the branch looks great.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

adorable card!!!!
love the use of the frame!!!!
tfs:)