Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Football

My nephew is into his sports so for his birthday this year I decided to go that way with his card, the images are stickers so this went together quite quickly



I decided to go with the team colors of University of Michigan, don't know if you can tell or not but the base color is blue then golden yellow.

Spellbinders A2 matting basics A and Ribbon Banners dies
NRN Designs -- Timeless Treasures Stickers
Hero Arts -- It's your day sentiment stamp

I believe I used Old paper distress inks for shading but did not write that down so I am not sure.

Busy day today so I am off, hope your all enjoying your week,
Thanks so much for stopping by,

Connie

3 comments:

SarahGeorge said...

A lovely boy card! The ribbon banner dies are cool. Have a great day today.

Susan (rainy) said...

A perfect creation for your nephew, Connie!

Stephanie said...

I agree, a perfect creation! Any guy would enjoy this card :) Hugs!