Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Out on a limb

I just think this little squirrel is too cute.



I stamped and cut out the tree a second time to give it a little more dimension.  The squirrel and acorns was also cut out and I added dimensional adhesive to the squirrel to give a little more dimension.  All the images and sentiment come in this stamp set.

Darcies-- JCS0158 stamp set
Spellbinders-- A2 Matting Basics A
Fiskars -- cloud punch
Recollections -- Garden Harvest

Wow we have been getting hit hard again with very hot temps, my temperature gauge has been reading in the 100's the last few days, but they tell us starting on Friday we will be getting some relief, YAH!!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

7 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

Cute cute card, Connie!

Linda Carson said...

That's just plum stinkin' adorable! It makes me smile!

Stephanie said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! Like Linda said, "Plum stinkin' adorable!" :) I love it, Connie.

Wow, it sounds so hot there! It's been raining here and the temperatures have been in the 50's and 60's. Have a great Thursday. Hugs!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a darling card Connie. Love the sweet image and that tree. The fall colors look great. It's been really humid here too... right now it's raining, but not cooling down yet...

Leslie Miller said...

Both the tree and the squirrel are cute, but I do especially love the squirrel. You know how I am about critters. Great fall-themed birthday card! In your hot weather I'm afraid I'd be a prisoner to the air conditioner. Hope it cools off for you!

Michelle said...

That Squirrel IS cute! Adorable card!

Cheryl said...

Awww, that little squirrel is adorable! Love those puffy clouds, too.