Monday, September 2, 2013

Skateboard

My Great nephew had his birthday yesterday, I tried to color the hair on this to kind of look like his, he has sandy brown hair.... I think I need to watch a few more tutorials on how to color hair.



Stampendous -- Skateboard kiddo stamp, colored with markers
Distress inks in mowed lawn and tumbled glass
Spellbinders -- Large Deckled Rectangles
Sassafras -- Apple Jack papers
Fiskar -- Cloud and grass punches
Hero Arts-- It's your Day sentiment stamp

My hubby is working today, but we still plan on doing a little cook out for our dinner, but that is the most excitement, well other than making cards we will have this holiday :)

Hope you all have had a chance to enjoy a long weekend, and get ready for the Autumn season ahead of us!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

7 comments:

Krystal Kats said...

Good mooring Connie have a happy holiday and since your husband is working perhaps you can make a few extra cards today. he he.
I Hope you've been having a good summer while I Have been away, it's been hot i am sure and like you I am NOT enjoying the hot summer at all. It's been in the 90's high end and I find myself wantting to travel back to the ocean where it is cool. It is so close but so far, to far to feel the cool air I desire.

Have a wonderful day! Hugs

Diane said...

Very sweet design Connie, I am sure your great nephew will love it.

Regards diane

SarahGeorge said...

Very cute card Connie. I'm sure the kid will love it :)

Linda Carson said...

Looks fabulous! Nothing wrong w/his hair silly woman! Your shading adds the perfect touch! Hey big congrats on winning at Moxie Fab!! Expect to see some PTI cards really soon!

Leslie Miller said...

Very cute! He's got to love this, Connie. I think your coloring looks great!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

super cute card!!!!!
love the stamp you used!!!!
tfs:)

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fun card Connie. Love the sweet image and the sponging around the edges. Great papers.