Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas

 For unto us was born this day a Saviour which is Christ the Lord!!

May the joy and happiness we are feeling today, live in our hearts all year long.  May we forever be thankful of the most important gift we have ever received, Jesus coming down to show us the way we should live our lives and save us from our sins!

I do not have a card to share but thought I would share a nativity I made many years ago when I use to do tole painting.


A prayer request today, my younger brother is in the hospital fighting Covid, please pray that he will heal soon and come back home.

Hugs,

Connie

6 comments:

Kim said...

A beautiful message of hope and love, dear Connie, for this Christmas time. Your Nativity scene is beautiful, and charming. I used to do tole painting, too, and fashioned one similar. Sending many hugs to you and praying that your brother will be okay. Praying that he will get better with each day and will soon be out of hospital and back home with his loved ones. How frightening for you all. Please take care, dear Connie♡ May your Christmas Day be a blessed one♡

Esther Asbury said...

Merry Christmas to you sweet blogging friend. I love the little nativity you painted, my sister-in-law used to do tole painting too. Prayers for your brother.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

As Kim said, a beautiful message. I found my way back to church this year and bought myself a beautiful journal Bible.

I pray that your brother has a speedy recovery.

Love your tole painted scene. I tole painted a set back in the day.

Debbie said...

this is a beautiful connie, you have many talents!! i never made the christmas cards from my kit, i am going to work on them over the winter and i will have them for next christmas!!

i hope your bother recovers, i am sending warm, healing wishes from here at the jersey shore!!

Lisa said...

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and have an amazing new year. Thank you for all your inspiration and kind card comments.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Love the nativity scene xoxo