Friday, December 10, 2021

Bird on limb

 This is another background I had tried and wasn't too happy with it so put it in my pile of backgrounds, later I stamped the wreath and wasn't too sure about that, so once again laid it aside, this time I added some stamped script and then a cut I did on my silhouette machine and I now think it all came together ok :)  Has that mixed media look to it.


  • Silhouette Cameo machine - Bird on branch die cut
  • Spellbinders - Floral Wreath stamp
  • Background smoosh distress inks
  • Glitz design - Distressing stamp (script)
  • Bobunny - Sentiments stamp
  • Sequins - white

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

13 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

The bird in silhouette looks so good on your background design here.

As another week comes to an end, I wish you a good weekend.

All the best Jan

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Connie. Hope your weekend is great. What a fabulous card design. love the colours and papers too...xx

Donna Phelan said...

It does have that look and it is fabulous!

Esther Asbury said...

The bird silhouette is perfect with that awesome background. I always love the addition of text to things -- one of my go-to stamps of late!

Birgit said...

I'm so glad you didn't give up on this card, Connie. It turned out beautifully! I love the mixed media look of it and that bird silhouette is fab!

Louca por porcelana said...

Great card!

April said...

This is beautiful and I am glad the background did not get thrown away! The card has a lot of depth to it too.

Debbie said...

oooooh you know i love this, the silhouette is so pretty on this patterned paper!!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic card love the background, we are never happy with what we create but this is beautiful. Love Alison xxx

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

It looks fabulous, I am glad you didn't throw it out and gave it another try.

-Soma

Unknown said...

Hi, I really enjoyed reading your post, and hope to read more. thank you so much for sharing this informative blog.
Fishing by the River

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful xoxo

Lisa said...

That is one fantastic bird silhouette and I love the text under it too.