Thursday, December 16, 2021

Snow day

 I have a few attempts I tried on my Gelli plate, that didn't turn out like I was hoping but I saved anyway, well this one worked out good for a snowy background, I used white paint on this one.  The snow is a new product I tried called snowy grit paste, hubby and I both think it looks more like slush, I think I need to go back and watch the video, maybe I applied it wrong. The front archway die was raised with foam tape for a bit of dimension.


I played along with Memory Box Challenge which is snow cards.


  • Memory Box - Grand Forest Archway, Small Forest Archway, Contempo birds dies
  • Poppystamps - Mama baby bear die
  • Background done on gelli plate with white paint
  • Tim Holtz - Snowfall Grit paste


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and great design. Love this. x

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Wow, Connie! You have outdone yourself with this one. A perfect winter wonderland.

-Soma

Esther Asbury said...

Love this frosty winter scene! The little animals you added make it "pop!"

Debbie said...

ooooh connie, you played well!!! i think the snow looks good but it never hurts to double check!!

the cardinals really pop beautifully, they are smart to stay away from those bears!! hehehehe

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh I love this little scene. Great die cuts and wonderful arranging to create this cute card.

Donna Phelan said...

What a sweet scene you have created for your pretty gel plate background. Love the cute little bears and lovely red cardinals (my favorite!) I also have a pile of gel plate backgrounds, not suitable the day I created them for a card, but someday lol Merry Merry!

Birgit said...

Oh my goodness Connie, this is darling!!

JD/ Jill said...

Nicely done Christmas card. I think the snow looks great. Okay! You've done it again. I have to try using my Gelli plate. I don't think it has seen ink yet.

Lowcarb team member said...

I like this winter scene.

All the best Jan

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful xoxo