Monday, December 20, 2021

Sunshine Light your day

 I love this sentiment to go with this image and since my daughter has gone through a rough year I thought it would be perfect for her birthday card.


  • Inky Antics - Butterflies & Garden stamp set, colored w/markers
  • Spellbinders - Majestic Labels one die
  • Crate Paper - DIY Shop paper
  • Spectrum clear sparkle pen 
I had colored the image and decided to cut it out with this die, well it didn't cut right so I had to cut away a little of the die to make it work I didn't want to lose all that coloring I had done, so it may look a little different to you then the original die.


I know how busy everyone is getting this close to Christmas so I appreciate you taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

13 comments:

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

A very dear little card, Connie. Love the pretty scene and soft coloring. Hope this new year is better for your daughter and that you all have a wonderful Christmas. Hugs xo K

Birgit said...

Such a sweet card for your dear daughter. It's so hard to watch our children struggle. All we can do is pray and love them through it. Hugs to you and Merry Christmas wishes!

Donna Phelan said...

Gorgeous image, great coloring. Wouldn't that be a beautiful sight from any window? Love it! And that sentiment is beyond beautiful, love that as well! Your daughter will enjoy this fabulous creation!

Debbie said...

you're right, this is the perfect card for your daughter!! the picture is so pretty and the sentiment is perfect!! you always do such a beautiful job coloring, and choose the perfect colors!! i like that little bench and the cobblestone, it all goes together so well!!

April said...

This is beautiful! The sentiment is perfect.

R's Rue said...

So cute.

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like the scene, and lovely colouring.
Perfect sentiment.
A very nice card.

All the best Jan

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning and so creative...gorgeous stamp and colouring. xx
Merry Christmas to you.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

I am so sorry to hear that your daughter had a rough year. I wish her a lot of happiness. Beautiful card, Connie and really perfect!

Happy Holidays!
-Soma

Louca por porcelana said...

So sweet. Blessings to you and yours.

Esther Asbury said...

I love that beautiful little scene and the way you die cut it. Such an elegant look.

Lisa said...

Great coloring on this beautiful image and a wonderful sentiment for your daughter too. I love when we are able to save something when it does not come out as it should. Nicely done saving this image after the die did not cut out correctly.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great save... it's so pretty xoxo