Friday, December 31, 2021

Outpost

 I realized I never posted my Hubby's birthday card from earlier in the month.  I did the inking of the background first, then stamped over it.  I should have probably embossed the stamp first and then did the background then maybe the stamp would have stuck out better but I went with it this way.


  • Artistic Outpost - The Outpost stamp
  • Distress inks for background - Tumbled Glass, Carved Pumpkin and Dried Marigold
  • Tim Holtz - Small Talk sentiment



Wishing you all a very Happy New Year with good Health and much Happiness!!

Connie

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Very lovely image and great colors too. I am sure your hubby loved this for his birthday card.

Darlene said...

WOW ... beautiful! I bet he LOVED it!!

Debbie said...

i think it is perfect, just the way it is!! the tree is gorgeous, and i am sure he loved his card!!

a belated happy birthday to the hubby!! and happy new year to you both!!

Cindi (aka iring) said...

You did a nice job on the background. That is such a great stamp! I bet he liked his card.

Happy New Year!

Lowcarb team member said...

A lovely card.

Sending Happy New Year Wishes across the miles, may 2022 be a good one for you and your family.

All the best Jan

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done card! Hope you have a very special Year. Keeping well, and finding much joy in the coming New Year!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

The sky is so beautiful. Excellent looking sky.

handmade by amalia said...

Haven't been around these past few weeks, busy with renovations of the home. I'm back to admire this pretty card and to wish you all the best for the new year, dear Connie.
Amalia
xo

Donna Phelan said...

Just perfect! From the shading to the scene and right to that perfect sentiment! From some of the pictures I have seen, this card is spot on in so many ways! Again, perfect!

Louca por porcelana said...

Always great cards in your blog. Happy 2022!

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful xoxo

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful silhouette card! I love your bright sky!