Back to using more of the wood slices. I decided to do a stenciled background behind it, stenciling over some leaf pattern paper, hoping it shows depth, like it is in the forest.
- The Greetery - Robin and Wren stamp and die set, Wood Slices die and Mason Jar Filler stencil
- Provocraft - Soft Serenity paper
- Tim Holtz - Funky Floral #3
- Cardmaking magic - Birthday Verses stamp set
- Pen dots
- Butterfly sticker - gold in the stencil
I am sharing today's card with the Inspiration Station Challenge which is wood, it reminded me of our walks in the woods when we see falling trees and birds all around.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,