Wednesday, December 22, 2021

17th

 It is so hard to believe my great nephews and nieces are getting so old.  This Great nephew is turning 17, once again it is hard to think of something to use for the teens so I went looking through my goodies and decided to check out my sticker drawer this time and found, these epoxy dragonflies and leaves, the numbers are from another set, now how to use them on a card?  I came by these frame stickers and corner stickers, I think some of the very first supplies I bought.  I also had some stitched rub ons that I used.


  • Creative Imaginations - Crackle sticker frames
  • Just Add Imaginations - Epoxy dragonfly and leaf stickers
  • DCWV - Rub on stitchings
  • Corner Sticker
  • The Philadelphia Group - Alpha Bubble stickers (numbers)
  • Tim Holtz - Small talk sentiments

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

8 comments:

Birgit said...

This is a great card for your nephew. It would be right up one of my nephews alley as well, as he is in college studying entomology. I'm sure your nephew will love it! Merry Christmas to you!

Debbie said...

it's a beautiful card for your great nephew. i like how you incorporated his age on the card, 17 is a big deal!! one day someone is going to find a box of these card, that the kids have saved, they are so special!!

Louca por porcelana said...

Pretty card. Merry Christmas,dear Connie.

Daniela said...

Dearest Connie,
Wishing you Peace, Good Will, and Happiness for you this Christmas and every other!
With utmost gratitude for this beautiful friendship of ours
XO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

Janice said...

Sending my apologies for not commenting on your cards this month, time has not been on my side, but I plan to get back to normal in the New Year. They have all been amazing, but I just wanted to pop on and wish you a Merry Christmas 🎄

Lisa said...

What wonderful stickers and that stitched rub on is a fantastic addition. I have been slowly looking at using my stickers from my stash but alas my tote of items that I wanted to get used up ended up with a bunch added this year so the stickers will still sit. Maybe in 2023 I will get them out and start using them up.

That puffy dragonfly is gorgeos too.

Happy birthday to your great nephew.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

A very nice card for a teenager. Merry Christmas to you and DH.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful xoxo