Monday, January 23, 2023

A little note

 A friend was admitted to the hospital trying to figure out what is going on, just a little note to let her know I am thinking of her and praying they can figure out what is going on.

Do you remember those $ spot stamps at Michaels a few years back, I broke them out to use on this card. I fussy cut just the flower tops so that I could add a bit of foam tape underneath. The die set I used to frame it has an inner and outer piece, I could not find cardstock to match well so I ended up coloring the outer frame with a marker.


  • Studio G - flower stamp, colored w/markers
  • Lawn Fawn - Outside in Stitched scalloped rectangle stackables die
  • Cloud 9 design - paper
  • Spellbinders - Lacey circles die

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

13 comments:

Debbie said...

so cute, i love the colors...and the sweet sentiment!! i always enjoy seeing stitching on a card!!

April said...

What a sweet card! I love the colors. I know this will cheer up your friend.

Donna Phelan said...

This is a really sweet card, loving those pretty little pink posies! That scallop die cut is lovely too. Hope she finds the answers she needs!

Kim said...

Such a pretty card for your friend who must be feeling a little anxious. Hoping the doctors can shed some light on what the problem is.

Louca por porcelana said...

How cute and kind. Best wishes for your friend.

R's Rue said...

So sweet. Praying for your friend.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Lowcarb team member said...

That is such a lovely card.
I hope the Doctors will be able to find out what is wrong with her.

All the best Jan

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

This turned out so sweet! I'm sure your Friend will love it - and the sentiment. Blessings on your week ahead. xoxo

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Connie xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Connie, your card is the prettiest spot of cheer for your friend in the hospital! This will give her a reason to smile. I know you must be worried about her, too.

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card!

Lisa said...

Great use of the dollar bin stamps from Michaels. I need to use some of those stamps. I think I have bought 3 and they are all Halloween. I am sure I have only used 1 of the 3.

Esther Asbury said...

Such a sweet card -- You're always so thoughtful of your friends, and I'm sure the cards you send bring them cheer and encouragement.