Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Hello

 A lady from church fell and broke both her ankles, even had to have surgery on one, I wanted to let her know I was praying for her so I sent her this card. I know I don't need anymore but I bought another bird for myself for Christmas.  I had to use it on her card. The hello die is from the Advent Calendar this year.


  • Simon Says stamps - Layered Warbler die
  • Poppystamps - Grand Gothic Luminary and Climbing Vine dies
  • Basic Grey - Periphery Paper
  • Crafter's Companion - Advent Calendar (Hello) die

Hope you are all staying well in this new year!
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

12 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Oh my that sounds awful! I am sure this card will comfort her! Oh you can never have too many birds lol LOVE that arch die--may have to put it on my wish list!

Esther Asbury said...

I love bird cards, and I love the pretty window you paired this one with!

R's Rue said...

So lovely.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! The bird is so pretty and your card is gorgeous with the arched die and the paper. I'm glad you treated yourself. I just love that you used designer paper to make the swirly body for the bird. I'm so sorry for your friend! Both ankles? Yikes! She has a healing challenge ahead of her.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

You are so thoughtful for sending out alot of caring for you cards. This is such a beauty, and who can have too many birds, right? This will lift the parishioners spirits for sure.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Ouch! I'm sure this beautiful card will bring her comfort xoxo

Donna Ellis said...

Connie, for some reason, I can't "think" of putting designer papers together with die cuts, and yours always come out so beautifully! I love this little bird, and have put it in my cart at SSS. Your card design is beautiful in every way. Loving it! hugs, de

Birgit said...

This is so pretty Connie. I love the vine climbing up the gate, and you can never have enough birds! I find myself always wanting "just one more"...

Debbie said...

you are so thoughtful connie, i am sure this beautiful card, with a bird, will cheer her up. i can't imagine breaking both ankles, the pain and the limitations!!!

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning design and most gorgeous colours here.. beautiful bird x..

Lowcarb team member said...

So thoughtful Connie, a very nice card.

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

That is a beautiful bird die cut and it works so well in front of that window die cut. I am sure the friend from church will love this card. I pray she heals quickly.