Friday, January 6, 2023

Birthday Challenge

 Double D Challenge blog has a Birthday Challenge to celebrate their 7th birthday, wow how time flies.  I needed a card for my great nieces birthday and thought this would be perfect, I had recently come across this banner that a cardmaking friend had sent me awhile ago and thought it might be perfect for a 14 year old.  I added it with my new die cut sentiment I bought last year through HSN.


  • Gemini - Wish you a Happy Birthday die
  • Forever in time - Mini Pennant Flags
  • DCWV - Old World Stack paper
  • Stamps of Life - Cupcake stamp set, colored sprinkles w/markers
  • Sequins

Here is the mood board to give us ideas of what we can do on our cards, my inspiration came from the bottom left photo.


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous and fun Birthday card Connie, love the colours and the banner is so ...happy, great patterns and textures..

Luv CHRISSYxx

April said...

What a fun birthday card! I love the banner and die cut saying.

Lowcarb team member said...

That's a very nice card :)

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

I love the papers you used for the banner on this fabulous birthday card. That is a great die cut happy birthday sentiment too.

Debbie said...

ooooh how fun!! and the colors are perfect!!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Yum. Who doesn't like cupcakes. The banner is a cute and perfect touch.

Donna Phelan said...

Love that banner with the fabulous fun prints, so festive! And that cupcake looks scrumptious! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, as we celebrate Darlene and Diane for the past 7 years with the Happy Birthday Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Darlene said...

Oh my friend this is awesome ... she's going to love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Leslie Miller said...

It is perfect indeed, and what a great sentiment die! I love the banner in all the different patterns, too. Connie, thanks so much for joining our challenge at Double D!

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is literally so sweet, Connie! xoxo

Judy Woodland said...

Fabulous card, I love all your elements! Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us this time over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon!
Judy~ DD DT