Saturday, January 14, 2023

Hunter

 My nephew is quite the outdoorsman, he bow hunts and fishes.  In my cardmaking group one of the girls posted an image of a hunter and I said Oh that would be perfect for my nephew.  Well guess what I got in the mail a little later, I have waited until his birthday this month to make the card but with the extra pieces of paper she sent with two images I may be able to get a couple cards made for him so I am all set for a couple years :)  Here is the one he will get this year.


  • Papers and image from friend
  • Tim Holtz - small talk sentiment

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Connie

14 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, I love this card for your nephew, Connie! It evokes a woodsy, vintage feel to me.

April said...

This is such a neat card! I love the papers you used with the image.

Chrissy said...

What a great image and love the masculine colours, papers and design Connie, fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card and background-love the colours here and design x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, Connie xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

That was so nice of your friend! The paper sure goes great with the image. You designed it beautifully and it's the perfect card for your nephew!

Lowcarb team member said...

What a great card for your nephew.

All the best Jan

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

What a cool card! And how sweet your friend help make that happen. Love it!!

Irish Cherokee said...

Great pic. Made a very special card with it. Any hunter would love to get it.

Hugs and Blessings

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! I can feel the plaid shirt against my skin, smell the early morning forest moisture drying, and imagine the strength it takes to pull back that bow! Your nephew will love it, Connie!
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Debbie said...

this is such a great card connie!! perfect for any outdoors man, but especially for your nephew who is going to love it!!

Esther Asbury said...

That's an awesome image for your hunting nephew, and what a sweet friend to send it to you! Love your card!

JD/ Jill said...

Great masculine card!

Lisa said...

Wow that is a great image for a hunter and I love the stunning card stock layers too. I am sure your nephew will love this card.