Saturday, September 2, 2023

Happy September

 I forgot to post these last month but it worked out ok because in my cardmaking group the month of September is to use pattern paper on our cards, and I just so happened to pick up this pack of paper last weekend at the scrapbook store. I also picked up the circle snowflake die, the owner of this store has her own line of dies. I also added a die cut flower at the top it was cut from some leftover alcohol ink background.


  • Stamperi - Sweet Winter 8x8 paper pad
  • Tim Holtz - Funky Festive die
  • Memory box - Stitched circle die to cut out the tree image
  • PPD - Scalloped Snowflake frames dies

 My second card also has a few extra die cuts with the paper pack.


  • Stamperi - Sweet Winter 8x8 paper pad
  • Distress Cardstock
  • Tim Holtz - Funky Festive dies
  • Bazzill Brad with the tag

I am all caught up again :)  Thanks for taking the time to stop by today,
Have a great and safe Holiday weekend,

Connie

15 comments:

April said...

These are so pretty! I love the paper and card designs.

Esther Asbury said...

Wow!! These are so gorgeous!! I absolutely love all the pink with the Christmas theme and that beautiful circle die is so elegant!

Birgit said...

These cards are delightful Connie! I love the Stamperia papers you've used. The snowflake frame is so pretty!!

Daniela said...

What sweet, lovely, adorable cards you've made, Connie, they are truly gorgeous, I love them both!
Sending blessings on your weekend
X Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

Donna Phelan said...

Gorgeous papers, love the oinks! Those circle dies are fabulous, love the Christmas tree center! That scallop snowflake die is so cool! Love these! Merry Merry!

Louca por porcelana said...

Stunning cards! Happy Sunday dear friend.

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning, love the gorgeous papers, designs and completed projects xx

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Very pretty and great designs.

God bless.

wannabcre8tive said...

A really pretty card, Connie. I love the papers you chose and the sweet image of the dog.

Debbie said...

connie...these cards are gorgeous!! the paper is gorgeous and i love the design/layout!! you put so much into these cards and it really shows!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are so pretty, Connie xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, the paper and the snowflake die are beautiful! Two very sweet and vintage-ish cards, Connie!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Both of these cards are so very pretty. And I love less traditional colors for Christmas and think it gives them such a soft pretty look ;)

Lisa said...

Really love the colors on these Christmas cards. Gives the look of nontraditional but still works great. Very lovely cards you created.

Lowcarb team member said...

Nice looking Christmas cards.

All the best Jan