Monday, September 18, 2023

Fall Chickadee

 I love this little chickadee but I wanted him to have a fall glow to him so I colored him up with some oranges and yellows. He is an older stamp from 2010 so I will be sharing my card today with

 Retro Rubber Challenge Blog . 


  • Our Daily Bread designs - You will find refuge stamp, colored w/markers 2010
  • Spellbinders - Classic Oval die
  • Hero Arts - Oval Woodgrain die
  • g.c.d. - Loverly paper
  • Gina K - sentiment stamp
  • Gemini - Torn Edge circle die
  • Spectrum sparkle pen on berries


I don't know if you can see in the close up but I did add a little sparkle to those berries :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, hope you have a great week ahead!

Connie

16 comments:

Debbie said...

this is a cute card connie, so many beautiful details!!

Heather said...

So beautiful, Connie - love how you brightened this pretty bird! That frame and background paper is truly lovely, as well - this all sings! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

Louca por porcelana said...

Awwww... Awesome!!!

Bindu said...

Beautiful work!

Hena Tayeb said...

So beautiful. Love his autumnal colors.

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a lovely card, beautiful colours.

All the best Jan

April Williams said...

Your card is so pretty! Wonderful coloring on the bird.

Donna Phelan said...

Fantastic Fall Beauty! I have been using so many reds and oranges and yellows this week lol I adore that wood grained die cut, it's perfect! And your Designer Paper is really beautiful too. Lovely all over! Happy Fall (well it feels like Fall here, cooler temps, blue, blue sky and plenty of sunshine AND no tourists! The Best!)

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

This card is beautiful and so perfect for this time of year! I love the color and how it makes it "pop". My step Mom would love this as she's a chickadee fanatic!! Lol xo

Esther Asbury said...

Awesome coloring on your bird and what a beautiful autumn card!

aussie aNNie said...

Love your colours, a very pretty card with that image coloured beautifully x

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Another wonderful card. Reminds me of robins which we have on Christmas cards over here.

God bless.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Oh, so sweet, Connie xoxo

Lisa said...

Super cute image and great coloring and layers. The wood frame works nicely to really highlight the focal bird image.

Chrissy said...

He is coloured beautifully Connie, gorgeous card, and I love the background papers....

Luv CHRISSYxx

Louca por porcelana said...

Super cute!