Saturday, September 30, 2023

HELLO

 I have a couple friends that are going through some rough times right now and wanted to let them know I am praying for them.


  • K&co. - Ancestry,com papers
  • Memory Box - Sylvan Corner die
  • Gemini - Butterfly die
  • My Favorite things - Happy Greetings die
  • Paper Studio - Gem stones
If you look closely the wings on the butterflies in the corner die lift up as do the ones in the big butterfly die.


When I came in the next day to make a card for my other friend, I still had the mess from my first card to clean up.  I looked at the piece of paper I had cut the Hello die from and wondered if I could use it for my other friends card and this is what I came up with, just tore the piece with the sentiment, inked the edges, applied it to a background that I used two of my other scraps to cover the base of the card. I added some washi tape between the two pieces.  Added another die cut corner to the opposite corner as the sentiment.


  • Poppystamps - Angle Corner die
  • Gemini - Hello die
  • K&co. Ancestory.com paper
  • Washi tape


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Two beautiful cards and a great way to use up some scraps Connie, no one would ever know and sure to make your friends days feel brighter..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

Very nice cards which I'm sure your friends will appreciate.

All the best Jan

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Donna Phelan said...

Lovely thoughtful card, great color scheme. I do love a twofer!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

R's Rue said...

So lovely.

Hena Tayeb said...

That is so sweet of you.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Oh how clever to use both hellos! They both turned out beautifully and it's so kind and thoughtful to make them for those that could use a boost. ;)

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

So pretty and thoughtful, Connie. Love the way you used all the scraps, too! Hope you are enjoying some cooler, fall weather this week. x K

April Williams said...

These are lovely cards. I know your friends will appreciate them.

Esther Asbury said...

I love the combination of colors on these classy cards!! They're both so pretty!

Lisa said...

Two really lovely card with these papers and die cuts.