Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Pinks

 I made these cards a few days apart from each other but since they were both in the pink family I thought I would post them together.

The first was quite quick, this paper in the pack is so pretty and the images just pop off the sheet, I popped it up to give the card a little dimension.  I added a sticker sentiment and some gems and it was done.


  • Hunkydory - Flutterbye Wishes paper and butterfly image
  • Diamond toppings - 3mm starlight
  • Stamp on it - Happy Birthday sentiment sticker

My second card is more goodies that were inside a cardmaking magazine. The papers and the chipboard sentiment tag, I used two different papers from the pack one I made into a banner to rest the sentiment tag onto and then took some jute and wrapped around it.



  • Quick cards magazine - Parisian Dreams papers and Chipboard die cuts
  • Spellbinders - Resplendent Rectangles and A2 Stitched Banner dies
  • Jute

Well that should be it for the pinks, need to be getting those fall cards done :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

11 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Two pretty pink cards. I especially love the paper on the 1st one.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Oh I love these - but I'm such a lover of pinks and anything floral. :) Beautiful job my Friend 💗

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Connie, love the pink florals and butterfly and banner with the jute bow, gorgeous cards..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

these are both so pretty connie, anyone would be so lucky to recieve either!!!

Donna Phelan said...

Pretty in pink X 2! I love the color combo of pink and green, it's always been a favorite of mine! Those Designer Papers on your 1st card are really beautiful and I love the way you topped them with that lovely butterfly panel with the silver edge. Fabulous! The design on your 2nd card is awesome! Loving that banner and die cut with your little twine bow accent, it all comes together wonderfully!

Birgit said...

These are both just as sweet as can be! There's something about European papers, they are so much prettier than ours. Both cards are so elegant and beautiful!

April Williams said...

These are very pretty! I love the colors and paper.

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are both so pretty, Connie xoxo

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love pink, and these cards are esquisite. I'm in agreement, these papers are so pretty. Sometimes it's nice to have pretty paper that lends itself to a CAS card.

Lisa said...

Gorgeous selection of papers on both of these cards. I love the top card with the bits of silver on the ephemera. It really pops on the card.

Louca por porcelana said...

Absolutely adorable! Love both of them.