Friday, September 22, 2023

Trees

 It isn't the last day of the month yet and I actually finished my Christmas cards for this month, It actually wasn't too bad I used a few old sets of papers that had Card toppers in the pack so I just added the paper, picked my images and then I added a few die cuts that I had made in advance that I thought would go nicely with them. The first two cards are 5x6 the last is an A2 size.




  • Stamperia - Classic Christmas
  • Tim Holtz - Funky Festive dies

  • Echo Park - Christmas collection 2018 papers
  • Tim Holtz - Funky Festive dies 
  • Sequins
I would like to share my card with the Peace on Earth Challenge 


Thanks so much for taking out the time to stop by today and say Hi,

Connie

10 comments:

Sandi said...

The Christmas tree is so beautiful. I am ready for holiday decor!

Lia said...

This is an amazing image of a christmastree! So, it's a beautiful card!
Lia DT POE

Donna Phelan said...

Oh wow! These are all so lovely! Adore the tree theme. And the cards are big and beautiful, so wonderful! You'll be proud of me, I actually made 1 Christmas card yesterday lol Merry Merry!

Birgit said...

These are beautiful Connie! The images are so pretty on their own, but you've made them even better by adding the die cuts. You'll be all ready this season!

Diane said...

Wow, a beautiful selection of Christmas cards!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

Chrissy said...

I love it when toppers pop up in my stash that I thought I would remember that they were there and didn't, these are beautiful, I love the first tree and all your cards are beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all so pretty, Connie xoxo

Debbie said...

they are all so pretty but that christmas tree, wow, that is spectacular!!!

Esther Asbury said...

I love them all - so festive and beautiful!

Louca por porcelana said...

Amazing cards!