Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Vintage

 I do love my vintage so when I saw this paper pack I couldn't help but pick it up. If you like paper packs that have matching ephemera this would be something you would love, I would say close to half the pack is ephemera pieces that you punch out and the rest is coordinating papers. The sentiment, bird and circle were all punched out, all I had to add from my stash were the gems :)



  • Studio Light - DIY Black Vintage roses paper pack 
  • Queen & co. - Baby blue gems

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

14 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Pretty Papers and Elegant Ephemera! Perfect Combo! This is just lovely!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

We are such kindred souls dear Connie! I love packs that match like that - and I adore all things vintage. This card turned out so pretty.
xoxo

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Connie xoxo

April Williams said...

This is so lovely! The gems are the perfect touch. I love the paper too.

Leslie Miller said...

This is beyond gorgeous, Connie! I love the dreamy soft look of the paper. You've given the bird a beautiful perch, and the gems are a perfect match!

Sandi said...

So lovely!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous paper! Love the ephemera too. Really beautiful card.

Birgit said...

This is gorgeous Connie! I've been trying to play catch up on commenting and see I've missed a few of your beautiful cards.

Lowcarb team member said...

Very pretty ... everything goes so well together.

All the best Jan

Esther Asbury said...

It's always fun to make a card from a set that has everything in it since it all matches perfectly! Your card is very beautiful!

Debbie said...

gorgeous...vintage, how nice that it was a little easier!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Yes, you do love your vintage and it's a breath of fresh-air. Another beautiful paper with coordinating punch-outs. I love the composition, and of course the gems are a special touch.

Darlene said...

This is gorgeous Connie! Love it! I haven't done anything 'vintage' in a long time ... thanks for inspiration!

Louca por porcelana said...

Pretty card. Greetings.