Friday, September 8, 2023

Happy Place

 I saw the color challenge over at Inky Paws challenge and thought I would give it a try, I had a bit of trouble blending my markers, I was using my spectrum noir and realized it was too dark so I went to try and blend it with my copics and wasn't have the best of luck. My sister in law loves cats so I hope she likes it anyway :)


  • Newton's Nook Designs - Newtons Birdhouse stamp set
  • Spellbinders - Labels 29 die
I colored the matting with the same marker I used on the house and cat since I had no light brown paper.


 
There is still time to play if you want to join the challenge.

We have had a lifting of those high heat temperatures and it has been just beautiful the last couple of days, so enjoying it! 
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

15 comments:

Sandi said...

Love the turquoise!

Lisa said...

I think your coloring turned out great for this sweet little kitty! Nicely done adding the stripes to the kitty.

Donna Phelan said...

Super sweet image and I love your coloring! That die cut looks FAB! I'm sure she'll love it!

Birgit said...

How could your sister in law not like this? Newton is always adorable and your coloring looks great to me! She'll love it, and your thoughtfulness.

Danni said...

I really like how you colored up Newton! Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

Hena Tayeb said...

It looks great to me. So cute!

Indy's Designs said...

Your friend will love this darling card! Such a fun little scene! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

Lowcarb team member said...

Aww this is cute, your sister-in-law will love this card.

All the best Jan

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Awww... super cute card, Connie! I love your coloring on the kitty! I'm sure your sil will love it! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a sweet card, Connie xoxo

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Hi Connie! I'm playing catch up - love this one so much. Especially speaks to my heart right now with the addition of Bubba cat to our household. And he LOVES watching the birds out the window. Lol

Esther Asbury said...

Super sweet card. I love the way you colored the kitty!

Debbie said...

it's a great...perfect card, i do not see any blending problems!! love the sentiment!! we are waiting for cooling temperatures, rain tomorrow and then it is suppose to cool off!!

get your hoodie ready!!

Darlene said...

Awwwww so so sweet! Beautifully done my friend!

Louca por porcelana said...

Soooo cute!