Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Warbler

 Ok here I am again using colors for the bird that doesn't exist but I just had to do him up in purples :)  I used a print that I had done on my Gel plate for his body and the rest is from cardstocks. The leaf circle was also done on my gel plate.


  • Simon Says stamps - Layered Warbler die (gel print for body) Tiny words birthday sentiment stamp
  • PPD - Leafy circle die (gel print)
  • PPD - A2 Stitched banner die
  • Gemini - advent calendar paper


I just love making up my own birds :)

I would like to share my card today with Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge which is use die cuts

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

14 comments:

Debbie said...

yes you did...the bird HAD to be purple!! this card is so sweet, i really enjoyed seeing it in my mailbox...your words were so fun to read!!

it is a beautiful card, no matter the color of the bird (which is perfect) thank you for brightening my day!!

April Williams said...

Such a beautiful card! I love your purple bird and the pretty circle behind it.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I love the creative way you think Lady! Maybe God should let you make up a bunch of new birds - what a lovely world it would be. Lol This card turned out so pretty. ;)

Birgit said...

That's one of the things I love about paper crafting, we don't always have to use "real" colors. The purple warbler is charming! I love your fall chickadee from the other day as well. Loving all these delightful birds!

Em Louise Fairley said...

I love the color! xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

... and the bird looks great in purple :)

All the best Jan

aussie aNNie said...

Love the composition of this card. color choices are perfect. Have a great weekend ♥
Thanks also for joining in our Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge xx

Lisa said...

Wonderful use of your gel plate prints for this really cute bird die cut. I love the bird in nontraditional colors. It adds to the beauty of the card.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Donna Phelan said...

He may exist....if he doesn't, he should! I think he is gorgeous! Beautiful Designer Papers. Loving that circle die cut and the gel print imprint on it and the bird. So creative and artsy! Beautiful!

Chrissy said...

Love,love,love Connie, he is beautiful, love the colours of this bird and gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Esther Asbury said...

I absolutely LOVE your purple bird! Nothing wrong with using a little artistic liscene for something beautiful and fun!

Louca por porcelana said...

Awesome card. Happy Sunday!