Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Sis Birthday

 I always try to find a new technique, fold, or use a new product for my sisters birthday card.  This time I went with a fold I hadn't tried, It was one Esther had done.  I used my Graphic 45 goodies on this one.

The first picture is of it laying down.


  • Graphic 45 - Bird watcher 8x8 paper pack and Bird watcher Ephemera Assortment
The second picture is of it standing up.


 This last picture is of the inside before I wrote my message, sorry the picture is blurry but if you go to Esther's blog she shows how she finished hers off, I either write too much or too big because I usually fill up the inside with my writing :)




I am sharing my card today with the Triple B challenge  

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

9 comments:

Sandi said...

It's very nice!

Debbie said...

what a beautiful card, i really love the adorable bird!! i am sure your sister will love it!!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

That method is so clever and cute! Love how it turned out :)

Chrissy said...

Beautiful design and fold Connie and I love the papers with the bird, gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

So pretty, Connie! Love the sweet theme - Birds of a feather - so cute for your sis. The background paper is fun with all the 'birdie' sayings. I like the clever folding, too. Happy Birthday to your sister! x K

Beth Stamps said...

Thud. Outstanding. I know your sister is going to love her birthday card and the new fold. Your front is so pretty with Graphic 45 paper.

April Williams said...

Beautiful card! I love the fold. Happy July 4th!

Donna Phelan said...

Very Cool FUN Fold! I'll have to check this out closer! :) Loving all of the pretty G 45 Papers, they are marvelous! The background ones are just as pretty as your focal ones. And that bird and frame panel is gorgeous! Lovely all over!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Connie. Not sure I've ever seen that fold before xoxo