Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Christmas part 2

 I forgot after my last post to finish with the rest of the cards I made for June challenge, using a base plate die for our background.  Like I said I don't have any Christmas theme ones so here are more using my everyday ones.

For the first two cards I cut it out of two different papers and then switched up how they are used.


  • Spellbinders - Infinity Punch & Pierce plate
  • Paper studio and paper from magazine
  • Tim Holtz - Funky Festive dies (Pinecone & Bow) Large Funky Festive dies (Flower and Branch)
  • Simon Says Stamps - Tiny words Christmas

  • Spellbinders - Infinity punch & Pierce plate
  • Crafter's companion - Sentiment die (cut twice)

This last one I used ephemera pack for the images and some stickles for the center of the background piece.
  • ODBD - Quarterfoil die (cut from vellum)
  • Simple Stories - Bits & Pieces - Simple Vintage Dear Santa 
  • Stampendous - Star Chain Brite sticker
  • Distress Stickles - Shabby Shutters ( on Vellum background)
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today

Connie


11 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Love seeing the Christmas in July things everywhere currently. :) The cards turned out lovely. I love how you can use the same medium and come up with a whole different look.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there Connie hope to start my Christmas cards soon. Well done on yours, beautiful 😍
Hugs prayers Shaz in Oz.x

Carol L said...

All three cards look fantastic. I like that Deck the Halls ornament - very festive and fun.

Em Louise Fairley said...

These are all so pretty, Connie xoxo

Birgit said...

Three beautiful cards here Connie! I love that infinity pierced plate. So much lovely detail on all these cards. I sent you an email..... did you get it?

Donna Phelan said...

Festive! Love the ovals and that quaterfoil cover plate! Amazing!

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful Christmas cards! I love how you created two similar cards by die cutting and switching up the pieces!

Lisa said...

Your cards for the June challenge turned out wonderfully creative! I love how you used the Spellbinders Infinity Punch & Pierce plate to create unique backgrounds with different papers. The Tim Holtz Funky Festive dies add a festive touch, especially with the pinecones and bows. The ephemera pack and Stickles on the background piece in the last card add a lovely shimmer and dimension. Great job on all your designs!

Debbie said...

these are really lovely, isn't it fun to work on christmas stuff in july. i have been making ornaments and have really been enjoying it, no pressure!!

Lowcarb team member said...

I feel I should be saying Happy Christmas :)

These cards look good, you should be nicely prepared.

All the best Jan

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful Christmas cards.