Monday, July 29, 2024

Jersey

 My great nephew that this card went to is in many sports, I picked his Football Jersey to replicate for his birthday card this year.  I had won a gift certificate to Creative Worship ( Sweet n sassy) and I ordered this stamp set with this Library stamp in it to use in my Junk Journal but thought it might go neat with this Jersey die :)


  • My Favorite Things - Jersey Die
  • Taylored Expression - Whimsy #s
  • Creative Worship - Your story stamp set (Library card stamp)
  • Stars from other die cuts

You can see the embossing the die does on the jersey a little better in this close up.

Well we are back to Extreme heat again, so not much outdoor things will be done this week, more time for crafting :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

11 comments:

Debbie said...

what a great card and an even better idea!! the heat is coming back here as well!!

R's Rue said...

I love it.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

This turned out so adorable Connie! I bet he just loved it! So clever and sporty :)

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card Connie, great idea with the library stamp and the jersey, love it..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

Great card for your sports loving great nephew.

All the best Jan

Hena Tayeb said...

Great card. My son would love it.

Esther Asbury said...

Love your fun card! Perfect use of the library card!

Donna Phelan said...

Great masculine birthday card, especially for a sports guy! Love that library card stamp too! FUN!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, Connie xoxo

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

I really like the library stamp with the blue jersey. Fabulous!

-Soma

Lisa said...

That library stamp is fantastic. My hubby has a cousin that is a librarian and I never would have thought I would see a library card stamp. Terrific die cut football jersey too.