Thursday, July 11, 2024

Hello

 Using some new things on my card today.  I bought this Impresslit folder that die cuts and embossing all in one run through the die cut machine, well just like my 3D folders from them I don't seem to get a good cut for some reason in my Gemini machine, I have tried all kinds of plate configurations trying to get it to work but this was my best try so I went with it for a border on the top of my card.  I also bought these flower stickers through Amazon for my Junk journaling but thought this one would be pretty for the main image on my card.


  • Sizzix - Lace Border Impresslit die w/ Lunar Paste - Gold Rush on raised areas
  • Spellbinders - Labels One dies 
  • Amazon butterfly and flower sticker
  • Crafters companion - sentiment die
  • Basic Grey - Picadilly papers

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

13 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Connie, love the stickers, I'm using lots of stickers in projects lately, some lovely ones out there, gorgeous card design and papers too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

this is so cute connie, but also elegant!! everything goes together so well and i like the simple "hello"!!

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful! I love the pretty border across the top and the way you made the raised areas stand out.

Donna Phelan said...

The embossing looks great especially with that Gold Lunar Paste, so rich and textured! Sweet little butterfly and very pretty background papers.

Birgit said...

This is beautiful! The embossed strip at the top is so pretty and so is the sticker you found. Beautifully done all around!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Love this. So vintage and soft and summery. :)

April Williams said...

Your card is so lovely! Beautiful papers and border and the stickr is gorgeous.

Lisa said...

Your card turned out beautifully! The lace border adds a lovely touch, and the flower sticker from Amazon makes for a stunning centerpiece. The combination of Spellbinders' Labels One dies and the sentiment die by Crafters Companion complements the design perfectly. Great use of new materials and techniques!

Debbie said...

for your wildflowers connie...if you have a newer iphone, all you have to do is take a picture of the flower and your phone will identify it for you. you have to tap on a small sign at the bottom of the picture, mine has an "i" in a circle, tap on that and it will tell you what kind of flower it is!!

Lowcarb team member said...

This card looks very nice, I like the design and colours.

All the best Jan

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Connie xoxo

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful card, dear friend.

JD/ Jill said...

This is so pretty!