Saturday, July 27, 2024

Best Ever

 I just had to play with my 49 and market goodies for the next birthday card I needed, I love picking the papers and then looking through all the ephemera and seeing what would work well together. These are my favorite colors. I know these are mostly meant to be for scrapbook pages but some of their sentiments work great for birthday cards too! I did a little tearing and inking of the paper.


  • 49 and Market - Avesta artoptions 6x8 papers, Avesta Ephemera bits (frame and sentiment) Avesta Laser Cut elements (flower)
  • EK Success - Circle punch, added Nuvo Crystal glaze to give it a enamel dot feel


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

10 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

They do have fabulous papers and ephemera, this collection is so beautiful! I think they all work great on cards and pages! This is FAB! Love the frame and floral!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful papers and card design Connie I love using scrapbook papers for cardmaking and the sentiment is a really good size..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Birgit said...

This is so pretty! I just love 49 and Market. You can never go wrong using it.

April said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the papers and the card design.

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

What an adorable card - I love using scrapbook papers for card making too. Very inspirational!

Louca por porcelana said...

Awesome card! Hugs and blessings.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Connie xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

It's a very pretty card.

All the best Jan

Esther Asbury said...

I love the papers, colors, and the way you combined all the elements to create a beautiful card!

Lisa said...

These are great papers you paired on this card. I love the colors.