Tuesday, July 23, 2024

New Baby

 My nephew and his girl friend just had a baby. I saw these stickers just before they had the baby so I kept them in mind for when she had it to use them. I just placed it on a die cut layered onto another one and had this cute baby paper to put it on and added a few little sticker gems. Stamped sentiment.



  • Susan Branch - Baby stickers
  • Paper Trey Ink - Hodge Podge papers
  • Spellbinders - All Occasions sentiment stamp
  • Starform - Transparent Glitter gold stickers

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

10 comments:

April said...

That image is cute! I love the beautiful frame dies to show it off.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I just knew that was Susan Branch stickers! Soooo cute!! Love how it turned out. :)

Carol L said...

That is one cute sticker you used on those delicate die-cut layers for an adorable baby card. Those background papers are a perfect match too.

Birgit said...

Awww.... very cute! Congrats to your family on the newest arrival!

Donna Phelan said...

So sweet! Congratulations! Love that cute little image and those layered die cuts, so pretty! I am going to our nieces' baby shower on Sunday....1st one (other than Lori) to start a family, very exciting!

R's Rue said...

I love it. Congratulations all around.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Louca por porcelana said...

Congratulations on the new baby! Beautiful card.

aussie aNNie said...

A fabulous design and I love your sweet colours and image here, just beautiful x
Thanks for well wishes I am slowly getting there immunity is low... xx

Debbie said...

you do so much to enhance these cards and make them special!! congrats on the baby, are we really this old??

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Connie xoxo