Monday, July 15, 2024

Wish Big

 There has been a new Challenge called Word Power and when I came across his dimensional sticker I have had from the dollar store for years I thought I would give the challenge a try for my great nephews card.  I decided to break out some of my alphabet stickers and add the word BIG to the sentiment. The stars on the bottom half were in my cup of unused bits from other cards. Added a strip of Washi tape across the center.


  • Dollar store - Dimensional Wish sticker
  • Echo park - Fine and Dandy papers
  • Washi tape
  • Creative Imagination - Basic ABC stickers
  • Spellbinders - Large deckled Rectangle die


Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today,

Connie

9 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

This is such a fun card! I love all the little stars and the fun way you spelled out "wish."

Darlene said...

What a fun card Connie ... he will love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our WORD POWER challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

Louca por porcelana said...

So cute and adorable. Hugs and blessings.

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

that wish dimensional is so cute! Such a great vibe for a kiddo. Great job as always creative Lady. xo

Lowcarb team member said...

Your great nephew will love this card :)

All the best Jan

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Connie xoxo

April Williams said...

What a great card for your nephew! Love how you used the letter stickers.

Lisa said...

I have a ton of stickers in my collection and really need to pull them out. This is a great way to use your word and letter stickers.