Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Alien Birthday

 When trying to think of what to do for my great nephews birthday I remembered these Diamond Dotz characters I had and thought he might like one.  Did the background with stars to make it look more outer space. Stamped some sentiments on the stars I die cut and it was done.  I enjoy doing these diamond dotz, I don't know if I would ever tackle one of those large ones you can buy but these small ones are fun to do, I found this set at JoAnns. I thought the silver washi tape on the sides might make it more space like too.


  • Diamond Dotz - Space Dotzies
  • Spellbinders - Lg. Classic Inverted Scallop Circles
  • Paper Pizazz - Great backgrounds Paper
  • Tim Holtz - Idea-ology design tape
  • DieVersions - Stitched Nesting stars
  • Simon Says stamps- Tiny words Birthday


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, I know how busy everyone in the States are with Thanksgiving coming up.

Connie

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous image and beautiful colours, . Lovely choice of image x

Chrissy said...

So cool and fun Connie, I'm sure he will love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

This is a great card ...

All the best Jan

Donna Phelan said...

Well that's certainly cool, like out of this world cool! Love the stamped stars accents too! This is all over FUN!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh those diamond dots are fabulous. This took a lot of time to put together. I have been wanting to try diamond dots....I need to see how I can incorporate to my cards and you have a great example. Might need to get me some.

Leslie Miller said...

This is great, Connie! The spaceman is super cute, and the stars do make the scene look more spacey. You sure have all kinds of interesting and fun things in your stash!

JD/ Jill said...

How cute and creative. I purchased some of those diamond dots and they are still sitting in their little bottles unused. thank you for the inspiration! I guess I should go and take another look at them.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! The last diamond painting I did, a 24" x 18" peacock, still hasn't been put on the wall almost a year after it was finished! Oops! xoxo

Debbie said...

your great nephew is going to love this cute card, what a fantastic design. i like joanns, they have a wonderful selection of all types of crafts!!